Hydrafacial or Hydra-dermabrasion uses the patented technology to cleanse, extract, hydrate, and detan the skin at the same time.
It is a 60-minute treatment that involves five steps.
1. The first being Lymphatic Drainage, the Hydrafacial device uses high-pressure suction applied in a specialized directional method to manually massage and drain lymph nodes. It helps improves skin tone by flushing out the toxins through your lymphatic drainage and improves blood circulation.
2. The second step is Exfoliation, which is done using cocktails of serums containing glucosamine and lactic acid. These serums help remove the dull damaged pigmented skin cells giving fresh and bright skin.
3. Third step is Cleansing, Peeling, and Extraction in which the combination of peels is used including glycolic acid and salicylic acids that delivers the benefits of a peel without post-peel scaling. The gentle salicylic acid peels clean the pores by loosening the debris and dirt. It removes excess oil from the skin and unclogs the pores. Glycolic acid removes pigmented cells and gives brighter look. For mature skin, another combination of age refining peptides can be used to reduce fine lines and boost collagen build-up in the skin and work upon signs of ageing by using additional serums of growth factors.
4. Further, in the fourth step we do Infusion protection and Hydration using the serums, intense moisturizers that quench the skin. Multiple serums are used combining antioxidant peptides to protect the skin, to reverse the damages done by UV rays, pollution, or dirt, and hyaluronic acid that helps nourish and hydrate the skin making it supple. Anti-ageing peptides maximize the glow by collagen production and reversing the signs of ageing. Along with facial rejuvenation with customized serums, it also works brilliantly for acne, tanning, uneven skin tone, and sensitive skin.
5. Lastly Bio-lights are done. Red Light helps in triggering collagen production and works on signs of ageing and Blue Light is for oily, pimple prone skin. Blue light removes excess oil from the skin, shrinks sebaceous glands, and reduces sebum production.
Hydrafacial is a quick solution to multiple concerns with no downtime or special post-care. It suits well for all skin types and imparts an instant glow.
For Hydrafacial Treatment, Visit at Dadu Medical Centre located in Delhi, Vasant Vihar (South Delhi), Rajouri Garden (West Delhi).
Ratings and Reviews