Constantly suffering and battling from dark facial hair?
If you are someone who wants a brighter complexion with a younger look, then Dermaplaning is the right choice for you!
Dermaplaning is a scientific and innovative technique that has gained a lot of prominence in recent times. All credit goes to its mind-blowing benefits such as smoother and brighter skin, removal of dead, dull and pigmented skin, and so on. This technique actually removes the peach fuzz quite efficiently.
A lot of people ask whether to go for dermaplaning or simply using a face razor is enough. Although both of the procedures are useful in removing facial hair, they are totally different from each other. Traditional shaving is a simple way of removing your facial hair with a shaver/razor exactly like most men shave.
On the other hand, dermaplaning is highly recommended by dermatologists and is far better than simply shaving off the frustrating dark facial hair. We have listed some of the great benefits of Dermaplaning that will help you decide on which facial hair removal method you would like to choose. So, keep on reading!
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is basically facial hair removal technique. In this, a special single-use blade is used. An advanced version of this is ‘Dermaplaning Facials’ that are performed either by a doctor or a trained aesthetician. The process consists of the following that is listed below and these are as follows-
- The simple procedure of dermaplaning - This includes a sharp, surgical blade, thus, making it risky to perform at home. It is best to get it done in a dermatology clinic. Dermaplaning includes swift and soft strokes to eliminate the peach fuzz making the face look hair-free and radiant.
- Dermaplaning Facials - This is an advanced version of the basic dermaplaning technique that additionally caters to certain skin concerns like dehydration, dullness or uneven skin tone. So, the procedure of dermaplaning is combined with a cocktail of serums that can be customized as per a patient’s skin type and concerns.
Why should you opt for Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a great way of removing facial hair as well as for building the newer skin cells. This will give you an smoother and brighter skin. The process is gaining prominence all around due to its capability of giving your skin a beautiful skin texture instantly. Thus, Dermaplaning is a better choice as compared to traditional shaving.
Benefits of Dermaplaning:
- Helpful in exfoliating the skin- who does want a smooth and soft face? But it can not be achieved by simply shaving, trimming, or tweezing. Dermaplaning is a pain-free treatment that is non-abrasive, chemical-free and has exfoliation qualities. The accumulation of the dead skin usually results in blackheads, and whiteheads that further add to skin problems.
- Anti-aging properties- Dermaplaning is a procedure that shaves off the top layer of your skin i.e. mostly dead skin cells. After the treatment, your skin will feel fresher, even toned and younger.
- Fast and painless treatment- Dermaplaning is a quick and pain-free treatment. Unlike shaving and several other facial hair removal methods. There is a constant fear of cuts and other forms of pain in shaving. Also, in dermaplaning no chemicals are used. That makes it free of any sort of irritation or allergy. The process usually takes 30 minutes or so and you are done with your peach fuzz along with dead, dull and pigmented skin cells.
- It can be combined with other procedures to enhance the results of serum infusion and hydration to further rejuvenate the skin.
There are certain myths about Dermaplaning that are causing many people to stay away from this treatment. One common myth is that after the treatment your hair grows darker and thicker. In medical terms, it is biologically impossible because there are two types of hair in the human body: Vellus and Terminal. Vellus hair is delicate, brown hair that usually grows on the face and around the earlobes. On the other hand, Terminal hair is the tougher hair that grows on your head. And, it is impossible that the Vellus will become Terminal hair.
Is Dermaplaning safe?
The treatment is safe and secure. As the procedure is performed under the supervision of a doctor and trained doctors. Especially at Dadu Medical Center Dermaplaning is safely performed by trained doctors. The process is very convenient as it does not require any downtime for recovery.
Why choose Dadu Medical Centre for Dermaplaning treatment?
At Dadu Medical Centre, your safety is our priority. It is one of the best skin clinics in Delhi (Vasant Vihar & Rajouri Garden) where Dermaplaning is performed in clean and sterile surroundings.
Dermaplaning is an innovative process in which the facial hair is removed using a special blade by trained doctors. The treatment not only shaves the fine hair but also helps in rejuvenating your skin, thus making it youthful and bright. It is far better than traditional shaving, tweaking, or waxing.
Book your appointment for the best dermaplaning in Delhi at Dadu Medical Centre!