As the festive season is here, all of us would be dressed in our best outfits and jewellery but all your efforts can go in vain if your skin looks dull & unhealthy. Instaglam is the answer to all your daily skin problems. Instaglam, instantly detans and helps to restore it’s lost glow and radiance. Instaglam as the name suggests is your first step forward to not only look good but feel glamorous too. It is a powerful combination of high grade cosmeceutical ingredients and advanced laser technology to diminish the concerns like dullness, tanning, pigmentation, dark spots, and uneven skin tone.
This is the best time to visit Dr. Nivedita Dadu’s Dermatology clinic and glam up for this festive season from first session onwards and sparkle in the league. You still have some queries, well here are some of the facts related to Instaglam that you would like to know before you step forward to it.
1. Comfortable & pain-free treatment:- Instaglam uses laser technology to penetrate the dermal layers of the skin and break the pigment which is the primary cause of different skin concerns. This medifacial performed at our clinic is a very comfortable & relaxing experience for the patients and does not involve pain or any anesthetic application on the affected area.
2. Rejuvenates the skin:- Along with deep cleansing and exfoliation with abrasion, our exclusive blend of laser and cosmeceutical peels take a deep dive into the skin and detoxify it by unclogging pores and refining the skin.
3. No downtime:- One of the major concerns of our patients after undergoing a procedure is the duration of downtime. There is no recovery time associated with an Instaglam. The changes in your facial skin are instant. An instaglam facial therapy detans and detoxifies the skin in no time, which makes it an ideal treatment even for the busy professionals, to fit into their busy schedule.
4. Works for all age groups and skin types:- Although instant results are noticed. Patients are adviced to go for multiple sitting at regular intervals to maintain the effect of procedure.
5. Minimal post-treatment care:- Photoprotection is a rule after the procedure. Thus, apply sunscreen well before you step out. Prescribed sunscreen and moisturiser after consultation with a dermatologist should be used.
6. Triggers collagen production:- It is an innovative technique due to incorporation of our laser. The non-ablative laser used in Instaglam instigates collagen production in the dermis leaving the skin rejuvenated and long lasting beautiful skin from inside out
We would recommend this treatment for people of all skin type facing skin issues like, dull skin, pigmentation, dark spots, and uneven skin tone. So, if you have been looking for a quick solution to get a magnificent over all skin rejuvenation in Delhi, answer to this is an instaglam at our clinic. Drop your queries relating to laser instaglam or any other medical facial treatment at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to get back to you as instantly as possible.